Maiko's Happy Days

Saturday, September 02, 2006

 
☆☆SUMMER VACATION☆☆

















maiko & my friend☆




Hello~!!
It has already gone about two weeks from I came back to Japan.
I always remember that I was in America. I often see my picture!!

After all, that two weeks was so precious time. I think so again.


Our summer vacation lasts until the end of September.
So, summer does not yet END☆★

These pictures are when I went to the night cruise at gulf of Tokyo. I was wearing YUKATA.
I love it!! It made me feel summer♪♪

Do you like this??

And yesterday, I went to pool and bowling with my best friends. That was very fun. Yesterday was rain but we didn't mind!! I want to go again.

Today was free day♪ But,Tomorrow is part-time job day...

Let't enjoy rest of the vacation!!!!



 

4 Comments:

  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger Nina Liakos said…

    Hi, Maiko, it was great to find your new post. It sounds like you are enjoying your summer vacation. You look pretty in yukata. It seems like it's a popular kind of clothing for Japanese women, very pretty and comfortable.

    Have you signed up for the AGU in America Google Group yet?

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Hiromi said…

    Yahhhhooooo,Maiko!
    I'm jealous that you had a oppotunity to wear Yukata in this summer! Hahaha~. Also, your Yukata has beautiful patterns!

    The bridge is Rainbow Bridge in Odaiba, right? Hanging out in Odaiba sounds really nice da nee!

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger maiko said…

    >Nina
    Yes, I am enjoying my vacation very much!! Almost all japanese women like YUKATA, because we can wear it only in summer. We have little chances to wear it.
    I already signed up for the AGU in America Google Group!

    >Hiromi
    helllllllllllllllooooooooo!
    Didn't you wear YUKATA in this summer? You should wear it right now(^皿^*)
    The bridge is Rainbow Bridge!!
    That is more beautifle in the night than in the daytime,isn't it?

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Ji Won said…

    Hey Maiko~
    The pictures look very beautiful and you look beautiful as well in the nice Yukata. ^^ Please keep blogging and let us know about what you're up to these days! And summer hasn't ended, so keep having lots of fun!! Mata ne~~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home