Maiko's Happy Days

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Last day


Yesterday was a county agricultural fair day. We took train and bus for long time. The place was so far but so interesting. There is not such fair in Japan. We have some festival in Japanese “OMATSURI”, but that is not joining agriculture and amusement grounds.

We had a very good time there. That place was the last one we visited to in America…


Today is the last day of staying Maryland. These two weeks were so interesting and precious time for me.

This is the first time to come to America, so I was very nervous before I come here. But I could see Nina, Kevin, Laura, Tim, Ji Won and many friends. They are all so kind and gave me a lot of ideas for many things. I am happy to see you.

I have a dream. My dream needs some English skills. So I want to improve my English skill. I realized again my speaking English is not good enough. Therefore, I returned to Japan, I do try to study English more.

When I come to America again, I want to come here!!
I will continue this blog in Japan. I will try to write English blog.

Thanks a lot.

I love Maryland. I love America and I love…

3 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Nina Liakos said…

    Dear Maiko,
    I am glad you found the fair interesting, even though it was a long trip to get there!
    I am also happy that you got over your nervousness about being in the U.S.!
    Finally, I am happy that you have been inspired to continue your study of English, and I hope you will come back to Maryland one day (soon)!
    Thank you!

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Ji Won said…

    Hey everyone, This is Ji Won! By the time you read this, you'll be in Japan. I miss you guys already! I hope everyone had a safe and comfortable flight back. I have the album of our pictures posted on my website, so please e-mail me at Jiwonyii@hotmail.com as soon as you read this message. That way I can send you my login & password for the website. Once I have everyone's email addresses, I'll send out a message to all of you, okay? Talk to you again soon!

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Maiko, you didn't finish your very very last sentence!!! >o< You're holding us in suspense...haha. Please DO work hard at English - I know you'll be great! See you soon~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home