Maiko's Happy Days

Friday, August 04, 2006

I got it!!

Wednesday 2.Aug, I arrived at the Dulles airport in USA. This is the first time to come here. I was very excited since I was decided to join this program. The journey of the sky was so hard. I could not sleep at all. But once took off the air plain, I recovered because Nina, Kevin, Tim, Laura and Ji Won were there!! They are so kind and welcome warmly.
Then, my USA life begun...
Today is the third day. I cleated my blog!! Since today, I want to write my happy days in the USA.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:57 AM, Blogger Nina Liakos said…

    Great start to your blog! I am glad you felt warmly welcomed at Dulles Airport after your long and tiring flight. Today, I hope you will write about everything we did over the weekend. :-)

     
  • At 6:14 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Hello Maiko! How are you today? I heard that you saw many things in Washington over the weekend. I hope you found it an interesting place to visit. What was you favorit place to see?

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger maiko said…

    Hi, Nina
    Thank you for your comment. I want to continue my blog after going back to Japan. And I want you to show about Japan and my hometown!!

    Good morning Limd!!
    I am very fine today. The weather of the Maryland is so good. I love this weather. My favorite place at D.C. is the Washington monument!! The building is so beautiful.
    I want to go there once more!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home