Maiko's Happy Days

Monday, August 07, 2006

Field trip

This weekend, I went many places in the Washington D.C.

On Saturday, we went to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Lincoln Memorial and World War Two Memorial in the morning. We went there by metro. At first to use metro, I was a bit nervous. But now, I become accustomed to use it.
The memorial of war made me feel so heart-rending. There were many peoples’ names which were killed by war. It is the real fact, though we don’t want to believe. After lunch, we went up to the Washington Monument. It is so wonderful building looking form far, but it is more fantastic to look in front of it. We can see the whole view of D.C. from the top of tower. The town of D.C. is so beautiful; the buildings, the vehicles,and the sky and so on. I love this town very much.

On sunday, we went to the two Museum which were National Museum of the American Indian and National Air and Space Museum. We learned there about the histroy of Indian and the airplanes' history. I was so excited. But my feet were crying.. I was so tired.
I learned many things in this weekend, and more I want to learn by the end of this program!!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Hi Maiko!

    I'm glad you enjoyed D.C. so much! I think it's a beautiful town too, and I'm glad you feel that way.

     
  • At 2:22 AM, Blogger Nina Liakos said…

    Hi Maiko,
    I am sorry that your feet were crying! I hope they feel better. Be sure to wear your most comfortable shoes for field trips!

     
  • At 6:27 AM, Blogger maiko said…

    Hi Laura!
    I enjoy every day and every place very much. Thank you for taking us a lot of places!!

    Good morning Nina!
    Don't worry and my feet are so good today. I like walking very much, and I am looking forward to today's field trip!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home