Maiko's Happy Days

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Excited place

Yesterday, I woke up early because of the heavy rain. That was a sudden shower. I was very surprised the sound.
But soon, sun rose and the weather became so good!!

In the afternoon, we went to the Washington D.C. to go to the National Geographic Explorer’s hall and Washington post.
The Washington post was the place which I wanted to go!! So, I was so excited. We visited in the office and could see the work of the worker.
There was something tension. I like the atmosphere. The workers looked so cool. I spent very precious time there.
Today I will buy the Washington post newspaper.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said…

    I am glad you enjoyed our visit to the Washington Post. It's a great newspaper!

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Yes - please try reading the Post. It is an interesting newspaper.

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Haha I'm glad you enjoyed visiting the Post! Everyone working there did seem really cool, didn't they?

     
  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger maiko said…

    Hi Nina,
    I think so, too! It is difficult for me to read English paper, but I absolutely try to read it when I go back to Japan.

    Hi Linda,
    I will try it!!
    And I hope that my English skill would go up.

    Hi Laura,
    Yes, of course!
    I long for the working women very much.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home